"Quality And Confidence is Synonymous with Genesis VII, Inc.”
Our goal is to serve every client with excellence as the standard. We will provide the services and products that meet or exceed requirements at competitive prices and in A Timely Fashion. We Will Be Flexible And Nimble In Our Approach And Utilize Our Team Of Professionals, Strategic Alliances, Strong Vendor Base, Pool Of Dependable Subcontractors, Innovative Techniques, And Plain Hard Work To Ensure Satisfaction With Our Performance.
- Established in 1989
- Headquarters Located in Titusville, Florida
- Florida Field Offices Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Qualified SDB Minority Supplier, Contractor, and Service provider
- Small Disadvantaged Business Subcontractor of the Year in 1998 (by NASA, at the Kennedy Space Center)
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety and Mission Assurance Statement
"To Assure the Safety and Enhance the Success of all our activities" through the development, implementation, and oversight of Safety, Quality And Mission Assurance (SQ&MA) Policies And Procedures.
- Performing independent Safety And Mission Assurance (SMA) assessments and process verification reviews
- Executive management and employees strong commitment to our processes
- Improving methodologies for risk identification and assessment
- Establishing and assuring compliance with our customers, SQ&MA strategies, policies, and standards
- Fostering early integration and life-cycle implementation of Safety, Reliability, Maintainability, and Quality Assurance (SRM&QA) into all of our contracts